Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 08-08-2015, 11:00 PM   #1

New member looking to learn

hey there everyone,

Ive been lurking around some of the threads here as a non member for a couple of years now figured it was past time for me to register so here i am

Im looking to learn how to perform some basic maintenance and how to install some simple mods / how to perform some simple transmission maintenance basically also looking to help others when possible as my knowledge grows.

My current scoot is a 2013 tao tao unknown model ( will try to post a pic below ) candy red with carbon fiber tape job 150cc has a cup holder mod in front of the seat, uni air filter, exhaust baffle removed cut out, joe florida 90 led scooter led lighting kit with strob controller keychain controller (will post review very soon looks super promising as i will be doing ALOT of night riding soon.) custom suede grey nike logo seat, custom taped turn signals, MORE MODS TO COME SOON SHORTY EXHAUST!!

2013 tao Tao unknown model 150cc 11.5k KM MODS = carbon fiber lookexhaust, joe florida 90 LED kit with controller, jet canister stlye filter with extension tube ( fixes the cross-member filter clearance issue thats common) , sticker slapped,cup holder, custom grey nike sued seat custom flame brazen brake levers, handlebar guards. custom carbon fiber tape job hot orange cdi hot orange coil ngk iridium carbon fiber mirrors 125 main #38 idle new 26mm carb.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-09-2015, 12:14 PM   #2

I like the skull & cross bones decal on the front fender. I'm having a REAL hard time looking for decals or stickers that I like. I have a trike & so far I've had some scorpions made for the rear fenders. They are great because they match the scorpion that I have tattooed on my right hand! Irish
Old 08-09-2015, 01:52 PM   #3

Quote:
I like the skull & cross bones decal on the front fender. I'm having a REAL hard time looking for decals or stickers that I like. I have a trike & so far I've had some scorpions made for the rear fenders. They are great because they match the scorpion that I have tattooed on my right hand! Irish
Thanks bud i appreciate your appreciation for my taste in decals etc! Thinking of adding a couple more soon gotta order a few more sticker sheetz = p.

Mank
2013 tao Tao unknown model 150cc 11.5k KM MODS = carbon fiber lookexhaust, joe florida 90 LED kit with controller, jet canister stlye filter with extension tube ( fixes the cross-member filter clearance issue thats common) , sticker slapped,cup holder, custom grey nike sued seat custom flame brazen brake levers, handlebar guards. custom carbon fiber tape job hot orange cdi hot orange coil ngk iridium carbon fiber mirrors 125 main #38 idle new 26mm carb.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-15-2015, 06:56 PM   #4

Welcome to the forum. There are a lot of Tao Tao owners on this forum that can answer your questions.
The "Dakar" sticker on your scoot is my favorite.