Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-31-2017, 11:10 PM   #1

How do you route fuel and vac lines when using fuel on/off valve?

I would love a picture as to how I should route fuel and vacuum lines on my gy6 150cc scooter. Its a 2005 model vento phantom r4i clone. I recently picked it up for $30 and put in a new top end as the scooter had no compression when i got it. Also, if i may add i have a k&n type cone filter because the scooter didn't come with a stock air box. To further add to the mix, the scooter came with a free flowing exhaust. I tried turning on the scooter but its hard to start and when it does start it runs at high fluctuating rpm's then dies off eventually as i try calming it down by turning idle screw clockwise. This is how things are routed right now. I deleted the fuel petcock and in its place put a fuel on/off valve, and i have the vac hose from the valve cover blocked off using a screw. I know little about these and would like to know how to get it running right. If i may add, yes that's a new brand carb and the main jet is a size 115.
Also, i dont know how to add a picture here. Please help me figure that out

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by Jesush91; 08-31-2017 at 11:25 PM. Reason: Add picture