Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2013, 05:42 PM   #1

Scoot won't start

Hello Dawgs. I haven't had a problem in a long time but I'm having one now! I was riding my Roketa 150cc scoot through the beginning of December here in Wisconsin. It started to get too cold for me to ride so I put the scoot in the garage. It's now at the end of January and the weather is a little better (40 degrees in the garage), so i tried to start the scoot last week and it wouldn't do anything. It won't even turn over, but there's just a single click sound when I press the start button. I made sure the battery was charged and it still just makes the click sound which is coming from the started solenoid? I assume this indicates that the solenoid is good? I try to kick start it but it doesn't do anything either. Not sure what this could be, being that I was riding it just last month. Usually when the scoot doesn't start after not driving it for a while it's always the pilot jet being clogged. But it would still turn over. This one really has me puzzled. Any suggestions?

Login or Register to Remove Ads