Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 50cc - 124cc

Old 07-25-2020, 05:01 PM   #1

Minarelli 2004 Aerox crank bushing

Hy,
Does anyone have a bushing that goes behind the starter clutch (first thing that you put onto the crank when assembling).
I would need leght measurement, I bought scooter from the kid, its grinding plastic part of starter clutch, already replaced starter gear bearing starter clutch, but it`s the same thing with new one, it also makes bad hissing noise when idling.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 07-28-2020, 01:36 PM   #2

In case anyone would like to know leght of this bushing is 14mm
Old 08-02-2020, 10:39 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by padly1995 View Post
Hy,
Does anyone have a bushing that goes behind the starter clutch (first thing that you put onto the crank when assembling).
I would need leght measurement, I bought scooter from the kid, its grinding plastic part of starter clutch, already replaced starter gear bearing starter clutch, but it`s the same thing with new one, it also makes bad hissing noise when idling.
The part is called the collar, and the plastic part sounds like the rubber crankcase seal. If that seal isn’t sealing or is getting wear from the cvt, on a 2 stroke is gonna cause and air leak that could stop the scooter from working completely. The seal is kind of a pain to replace. The collar should only be touching the crankshaft.

Login or Register to Remove Ads