Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > Authorized Sponsors > Scrappy Dog Scooters

Old 02-07-2013, 05:05 AM   #1

Promotions

ScrappyDogScooters.com is having a promotional for free shipping on it's already lowest prices anywhere to anyone that likes and follows us on Facebook and/or posts a video on YouTube install Scrappy parts.

Like us on facebook or post a video on YouTube and get free shipping

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Old 02-08-2013, 02:38 PM   #2

Great deal!

Old 02-26-2013, 06:21 PM   #3

Wish I woulda waited to order now.. o well, great quality products I can't complain about!!

Old 04-14-2013, 11:37 PM   #4

I for one won't be ordering from them again. Sent me the wrong part twice and now won't even answer an email. Product descriptions are poor and any savings will soon be eaten up by restocking fees and shipping.

Old 04-23-2013, 10:56 AM   #5

Have you tried contacting them directly at service@scrappydogscooters.com or 702-689-9266? Shelly or Osa always answers the phone and returns every email.

Like us on facebook or post a video on YouTube and get free shipping

Old 04-24-2013, 11:32 PM   #6

scrappys has good parts, every part ive got has been quality i get most my stuff there and my scoots run like a beast, will continue to buy from there good parts at a great price
hoca big valve head 16/50 gears
9.25 gram dr pulley sliders koso variator 1.5k torque spring
orange coil orange unlimted cdi
uni filter
gates premium belt
2012 taotao vip cy50a scrappys 110cc big bore kit 52mm "88cc"
100 main jet 38 idle iridium plug custom paint, leds and decals alarm system
naraku hd crankshaft

Old 04-25-2013, 03:20 PM   #7

Scrappy has always sent me the right parts the first time and never an issue.

Old 04-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #8

They should be all moved and settled in their new warehouse by now. Call and talk to Osa.

Old 04-26-2013, 07:13 PM   #9

Just my .02 soapbox,

You need to understand that all this what not, bad scrappy posts are not all rick's fault.
The parts they sell are cheep in price, shipping is timely and for the most work.
Now I've ordered from them many times, had bad/missing parts just like you would expect from a high output parts house.
But it was always made right one way or another.
You know, if you want it right-- pick up the phone and order have your part numbers together and confirm,over the phone.

Communication is key and lack of it is 75% of the problem and this goes to the other end as well-- the part's picker/packer's 'Attention' to detail not just the invoice # and parts for that invoice but what is inside the box.

Now give me back my .02 and i'll get off the soapbox.

--------------------------
2009 Jonway 50 4t

Old 04-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #10

I could understand it happening once in a while. But I have ordered from them three times without any successful fit. The first time was a pair of mirrors, ordered from the site. The description had no dimensions and when they arrived, I found them to be useless because of their small size. I mounted them on my scoot and all I could see through them was the back of my hand. One could gather from the description that they are a fairly universal fit. (The retro style mirror). I really can't see them working on any bike unless they were somehow mounted on the ends of the hand grips. Due to the reasons stated above I asked for a full refund including shipping, the reply was "reimbursement of the part value only -restocking fee", which would have only been a few bucks after shipping. Not worth the bother.

Second time I ordered the performance intake. Had I known from the product description that it was longer than the original or may not fit some models I would have ordered the original replacement part. Sent it back, waited a full week after they received it expecting some sort of notification that they received the part. I then sent an e-mail asking for further instructions on the return. Three days later I received a reply stating that I would need to call as all returns are done over the phone. Don't remember seeing that anywhere on the site or in the e-mails.

So I called, spoke to Rick, told him about the return, and asked him to send the original equipment intake for the 150cc with two vacuum ports and use the remaining funds for some of his fuel line and shipping. He stated that he would send them out that day. BTW he seems like a nice guy. I got the package four days later and they had sent me the intake for the 50cc and the fuel line fits so loose on all the nipples I am afraid to use it.

So, I am into this simple intake replacement for $30 with no usable parts, 30 days later. Plus an additional $15 to get the right part from another site.

Understand that this is by no means a personal attack on the company or it's people or partnerships. Rick seems like a standup guy the way he helps people out with troubleshooting and such here. It simply isn't feasible for me to spend any more time or money at this point.
I am simply stating my personal experience.

Old 04-28-2013, 11:22 AM   #11

better descriptions and more pictures of items could be a help.
I keep looking at the "16 wheel parts. After I read the description many times, I wonder if it is or is not for my motor.
I emailed and asked about the operation of a brake switch and got a reply that he/they would check and get back to me. That was more than a year ago.
I emailed and asked about an exhaust for the the 59mm Big Bore Kit and 4-Valve performance head on the BN157QMJ page, and the answer was:

"There are no performance parts available for the BN157QMJ engine thhat I am aware of."

I look, but the confusion has me shopping elsewhere.
139db horn,
6000+ miles,
jets: 35 and a 107.
Manual fuel valve.
pics of my Xingyue and Znen:
http://s235.beta.photobucket.com/use...ibrary/scooter

Old 02-16-2014, 11:28 PM   #12

If you order a part they send you what you ordered, scrappy goes out of their way to make sure you get the right part. My scooter store is a few doors down from them, they frequently call me or have me come over to make sure people are getting what they need. Sometimes mistakes are made but they make it right. If they do not respond to you quickly it is because they are in the phone or email answering hundreds of questions from customers. They aren't a tech hotline but I've seen them spend forever on the phone trying to answer difficult questions. I know their parts really well so if you have a question about something fitting or working they they can't answer feel free to pm be and I will help

Tags
139qmb parts, gy6 performance parts, scooter parts, taotao parts