Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound

Old 01-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #1

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by carasdad View Post
Regardless.. I have to extend a thank you to Lefty...and "job well done"...for he is merely looking out for our 'cyber safety' and has taken the time to do much research regarding the development of this new site.
So at the VERY least...a thank you and round of applause for his efforts in is need.
Thank you Lefty..
Glenn, aka..Yayiima benatigee
Hi Glenn
+1 thanks lefty for looking out for us
Welcome back as well
Take care and ride safely dear friends
Yours Hank

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carasdad View Post
Regardless.. I have to extend a thank you to Lefty...and "job well done"...for he is merely looking out for our 'cyber safety' and has taken the time to do much research regarding the development of this new site.
So at the VERY least...a thank you and round of applause for his efforts in is need.
Thank you Lefty..
Glenn, aka..Yayiima benatigee
Yea, it's a ton of work to check a 'whois'.

Seriously though, I have no problem with it, but I think it's a little much. There's been absolutely no reason given to freak out this much, and it's probably scaring some people for nothing. I wonder, was Lee checked out this much when he first started the forum?
Old 01-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #3

John if you are still online call me and I will help you get your signature fixed. I been thru it LOL

Old 01-25-2013, 03:54 PM   #4

Unless you are hosting your own domain emails do give anyone access to your computer. Unless you open them and activate the malicious content they are just text on a screen snuggles spam and this forum are coincidences and nothing else quit scaring people. Spam in your spam folder is harmless unless you open it if you are retired stay retired there is no good reason for all this just because you weren't notified means nothing there is no proof anyone contacted medman

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing
Old 01-25-2013, 04:15 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
Unless you are hosting your own domain emails do give anyone access to your computer. Unless you open them and activate the malicious content they are just text on a screen snuggles spam and this forum are coincidences and nothing else quit scaring people. Spam in your spam folder is harmless unless you open it if you are retired stay retired there is no good reason for all this just because you weren't notified means nothing there is no proof anyone contacted medman
I could give a about it really, just a warning and don't take everything for granted that is all. Like i said I hope all this is LEGIT and there is a new KING on the thrown and a whole new forum look. Yes I am retired and living very well thank you, it is called planning for retirement and having everything you want when you want it.

As for prove of contacting medman that I cannot devulge that information some of us are smarter than you might think. But here is something that might interest you and many others:
Lefty

http://scooterrebels.proboards.com/i...ad=2183&page=1

Three Wheels keep me up
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy

Last edited by inuyasha; 06-27-2013 at 11:48 AM. Reason: profanity
Old 01-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #6

Lefty can you post your name & address too, just so we know who you are? Can't ever be too careful these days, ya know?

And yes, my name is Mike... no mystery at all. It's all been stated.

I sent an email to Lee (Dawg), so I'm sure he'll post when he gets a chance. Hopefully that will calm down all you conspiracy theorists.

And by the way, the 'forum' is not registered with Godaddy, the domain is.. two different things.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Lefty can you post your name & address too, just so we know who you are? Can't ever be too careful these days, ya know?

I sent an email to Lee (Dawg), so I'm sure he'll post when he gets a chance. Hopefully that will calm down all you conspiracy theorists.

And by the way, the 'forum' is not registered with Godaddy, the domain is.. two different things.
Hi Mike
Pleased to meet you
Thank you ever so much for all that you have done
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank
Old 01-25-2013, 04:16 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuyasha View Post
Hi Mike
Pleased to meet you
Thank you ever so much for all that you have done
Take care and ride safely
Yours Hank

Hi Hank, nice to meet ya!
Old 01-25-2013, 04:45 PM   #9

Quote:

Sorry I do not give out my name and address to people I do not know. Shit for all I know someone will come and ring my doorbell and blow me away I am a Disabled Nam Vet and let me tell you bullets hurt

You say it is not registered with Godaddy, do you want me to put up the Registration info from Godaddy? I am asking because it has personal stuff like your address email your registered it under etc.. Or maybe you want me to send it to you.

But anywhos I am done with this and I WANT TO THANK ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS that are thanking me for just trying to look out for the folks on here.

Lets hope I am still alive and well after this, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN(HAHA).
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
Old 01-25-2013, 05:00 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
Sorry I do not give out my name and address to people I do not know. Shit for all I know someone will come and ring my doorbell and blow me away I am a Disabled Nam Vet and let me tell you bullets hurt

You say it is not registered with Godaddy, do you want me to put up the Registration info from Godaddy? I am asking because it has personal stuff like your address email your registered it under etc.. Or maybe you want me to send it to you.

But anywhos I am done with this and I WANT TO THANK ALL YOU GOOD FOLKS that are thanking me for just trying to look out for the folks on here.

Lets hope I am still alive and well after this, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN(HAHA).
Lefty
Oh, but you're sending other people all my info? I'd hate for someone to 'blow' me away too, you'd probably be responsible for that. Well, atleast it's documented now.

I don't think you quite understand how the internet works.. like I said, the domain IS registered with GoDaddy, the forum is not. Just correcting your wording a bit.
Old 01-25-2013, 05:31 PM   #11

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Oh, but you're sending other people all my info? I'd hate for someone to 'blow' me away too, you'd probably be responsible for that. Well, atleast it's documented now.

I don't think you quite understand how the internet works.. like I said, the domain IS registered with GoDaddy, the forum is not. Just correcting your wording a bit.
Quote:
The domain IS registered with GoDaddy the forum is not
WOW!! What a revelation that is

NO BIG SECRECT just go to GoDaddy.com it is all there for the BILLIONS OF INTERNET NON SAVEY PEOPLE to see. You might think your smart but remember there is always someone smarter and you and it will bite you in the butt.
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
Old 01-25-2013, 04:13 PM   #12

hey Mike , is this true your a newyorker ?

John
Old 01-25-2013, 04:17 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvnacman View Post
hey Mike , is this true your a newyorker ?

John
Yep, born and raised.
Old 01-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #14

gee I'm in Queens and yourself ?

John
Old 01-25-2013, 04:22 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvnacman View Post
gee I'm in Queens and yourself ?

John
A Mets fan huh? Ugh. Oh well.

I'm upstate a bit, originally from Rockland, now in Orange for the past 25 years.