Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-13-2019, 11:21 PM   #1

Finally finished my new 188cc B.B. kit. But I have a couple problems

I just posted this somewhere else too but I kinda need help as quick as possible. I’ve had a sspg 180cc power kit with oil cooler, and 2.5 stroker crank. So here is my problems/questions
I finally got my 180cc power kit put together with the stroker crank. Everything went pretty smooth on assembly. One issue I’m having is the shroud doesn’t want to fit. I’m assuming I will have overheating issues if I don’t run the shroud around the head and cylinder. Am I correct about this? 2nd problem is that I bought the ban jing intake manifold and oko 28mm carb. I can’t put the air filter on because it hits the motor mount. If I turn it around and face it forward like I’ve seen others do, it sits at a pretty crazy angle. Anyone have a suggestion for this and maybe a pic to go with it?

I put the gy6 150 on my zuma 50 about 2 years ago I think. It runs rides and handles great. I was just looking for a little more power and top speed. If I have to I can make a new motor mount but I’d rather not have to. Just kinda hoping I can get a new idea from someone. Thanks in advance

Login or Register to Remove Ads