Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound

Old 02-21-2013, 12:52 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by theemptythrone View Post
im very lucky,i grew up in a french family so ive been drinking coffee everyday since i was 11. and now im lucky enough to be a barrister in the best cafe in town. coffee all day everyday.
They didn't understand Itallian culture where I grew up and would not allow my thermos of coffee in the first grade. They insisted it would stunt my growth and leave me puney. By 3rd grade I was wearing mens clothing sizes and by 6th grade I was being mistaken for a teacher.

Good thing I didn't bring it with brandy in the winter for a little extra warmth.

I grew up to be the 6' tall 210 lb size 44 13 year old student they would used as a sparing partner when the military came in to do an martial arts exhibition. Dear old Dad had already passed on his Army Ranger training which would frustrate the hot-shots that came in from the Reserves. Dad said see where they are aiming and don't be there. Why be dumb and wait for them to kick you upside the head. Be polite and step aside always helping them on their way too.

Dad was a coffee drinker too.

Login or Register to Remove Ads