Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > The Dawg Pound

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
Whatever, the dude doesn't have a spare 5 minutes in the last 48 hours, but has time for phone calls...
@winn yea medman (doug) is extremely busy, his in in the medical prof. 3/4 of his staff is off with the flu. i guess it was more important to take care of patients, then deal with a 'forum'

Quote:
Originally Posted by wutzthedeal View Post
Whoa, Nelly. Having your e-mail address in no way gives hackers access to your computer. That is absolutely false. I've worked on computers and networks for 22 years and while I may know jack shid about scooters, I know computers.

Having your e-mail address will allow a so-inclined person to send you junk mail, or, to sign you up to receive a bunch of junk mail you don't want. This is why e-mail services have spam filters. On Yahoo! Mail, for example, you don't have to ever read spam. You just click "empty" on the spam folder or just set it up to automatically empty spam. Yes, some will still get through, but when you click on them as spam, the e-mail service's spam
@ ADMIN-EVERYONE--all i know is i got a ton of spam the 1st day.
its a LOT less today, but its still GUCCI BAGS , bicycles, dresses the kind of stuff, that was spaming the pro board site. still DO NOT believe it was coincidence , but i know less about computers than scooters. i know not to open spam, hell i dont even open mail from names i dont know, Mike-that is why i asked you to identify urself

and DAMIT i forgot to change color and font again.

Oh by the way anyone who cares--Lee was made a offer he couldnt turn it down, so he sold SD