Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > General > New Member Introductions

Old 01-27-2018, 06:27 PM   #1

Hello from the PNW!

I've lurked in these forums for awhile and until now, thought I had already had an account until I found I could not get on haha. I think if I recall before, registration was closed.

Well, hello there folks! I am from WA state, north of Seattle over on Whidbey Island away from anything. Got my collection of scooters that in a few weeks, might start a build thread for. I have my 2014 Icebear Maddog with a b-case 170cc Scrappydog engine in it. Currently have been waiting on a shop to weld me up a new header as the old one was bent due to typical "lowscoot" problems. But I might be moving things around it to clean up the clutterness on it. Give it a new color or something too.

I also have a 2015 Maddog with a stock 150cc gy6 engine. I've taken it to our local Oyster Run over in Anacortes, WA. Was a fun ride for sure. Later on, I might end up taking the scooter apart and using it to help other projects. Kinda my only running ride right now... so mostly have just been doing upkeep maintenance on it.

My other big project has been a 2004 Diamo Velux that had a 150cc I was once offered by a fellow motorcyclist who noticed I was interested in unique rides. Like everything else I own, I have been lowering it, adding a fatty tire in the back, and many more. That will definitely be getting a build thread in the future. Right now I am away from everything, but still am able to offer teaser pictures of the progress.

Got a 7 inch fatty now, but will later swap to a 8 inch deep dish rim.

That 8 inch will be to match the front!

Wiring hell

Hope you all enjoyed the pictures. Got two 250cc chinese Reflex clones in a storage unit for future builds too, but nothing much on them yet. But yea, always thought that the scootdawg forums have been very useful in helping me with my builds. Great stuff on here. Looking forward to tying to get on with riding more this coming year and maybe going to stuff in Seattle like the Ferry Run there maybe.

Edit: added myself to the map

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 01-30-2018, 07:18 PM   #2

Welcome to the forum. Nice Maddog.
Old 01-30-2018, 09:43 PM   #3

Wow those are too cool! Welcome to SD!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 02-01-2018, 05:54 AM   #4

Thanks for the photos, interesting projects for sure.