Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Old 04-24-2024, 02:04 AM   #1

Finally Stumped!

Ok Yall i got a Doozy for yuns! So ive owned right at 57 or 58 of these things and aint never NOT got one runnin that wasnt clearly just never gonna run so this time I got me a 2014 taotao150cc and when im cranking it i got spark and gas and air and seem to have conpression but this Booger will NOT run. It MAY HAVE tried to run twice but EVERY time NO matter what i ve changed EVERYthing from the bottom of the valves up some things several times and set and reset the valves but wen it seems to try to hit a lick itll almost stop the engine completely and seem to just about kick backwards ok ive had it apart and Everythings where its sposta be. All the marks line up for the timing including the piston itself. I have just exhausted every idea i can come up with so i thought maybe im just lookin at it too close and yall can see what i cant... ALL B.S.ASIDE Plz Help Me! Oh btw its a long case and i like to never got it to keep spark before this itd get it and the just fade out as i watched it but i wired the stator and coil directly to the cdi with as little wire as possible before i finall got it consiste t. And TIA Yall

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 04-24-2024, 04:41 PM   #2

Nobody?
Old 04-24-2024, 10:32 PM   #3

I replied to your PGO thread.

Login or Register to Remove Ads