Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-24-2013, 10:38 AM   #1

Oh No Some people...

I find it funny when someone asks what happens if*enter stupid question* and then when others give examples of why you should or shouldnt the OP suddenly becomes a genius and knows everything about the subject matter. I say if you cant except help dont even ask. Just dont tell people who are far more qualified in the subject that they are wrong and you know what youre talking about when you asked what if *stupid question*. If you knew so much why would you need to ask is what I wonder, maybe someone likes to see their own name online and think theyre cool.
If you are one of those people do some research on the question youre going to ask and not even involve others in the *stupidty* or better yet except the help of others if you do so ask for help.
Its just not really fair to spread misinformation just to have your name come up in a conversation because in the end you just seem like a big dummy. Otherwise you breed ignorance and then the population who believe your crap will thus become stupid as well.
Please stop the dumbing down of society.

Login or Register to Remove Ads