Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Old 07-26-2013, 01:45 AM   #1

My scoot and Goldwing were my main transport; then my truck was torched two days after my divorce became final. Now they are my only means. I never miss the enclosed ride but there are times when I miss the truck hauling abilities.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 07-17-2015, 10:30 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by finaljudgement View Post
My scoot and Goldwing were my main transport; then my truck was torched two days after my divorce became final. Now they are my only means. I never miss the enclosed ride but there are times when I miss the truck hauling abilities.
My conspiracy theory is working overtime here! Truck torched-Two days after divorce. Did you win in the divorce hearing? Sounds like payback to me! I don't know the circumstances but I've thought about this for days. Irish
Old 07-17-2015, 10:47 AM   #3

I sold my car(Big Mistake!) in N.H. when I was moving to Florida! I have not replaced the car(money)so my only means of transportation besides my wifes car(listed as part operator)is my cycle! Irish
P.S. I say Big Mistake because if I replace my car , I have to do ALL the mechanical things to the new(used) one that I had already done to the one that I had! Unfortunately (when you're moving) you can only move SO MUCH!

Login or Register to Remove Ads