Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > Member Reviews & Reports > Scooter Dealers

Old 10-04-2021, 12:48 PM   #1
Scooter Madness - Run from them Don't walk
by WontonScoot WontonScoot is offline 10-04-2021, 12:48 PM

I was shopping for a scooter back in January 2021 I found the website https://www.scootermadness.com and went there. Every freaking scooter no matter what.. their website showed In Stock. So I decided to give them a call to find out if they had the TaoTao Quantum in Stock. They told me they were expecting a shipment of them in the middle of January 2021 and I could pay them now and I would get my Scooter the first of Feb 2021 . They excepted PayPal as a form of payment so I knew my money was safe So I sent them $1200 for the scooter. Long story short .. they don not have the scooters or any ATV or Motor vehicle they have listed. They just drop ship them if they can find a US warehouse that has them sitting around somewhere. Come February 2021 I got my money Back. I did some research and found on the BBB website .. they have bunches of complaints against them .. here they are and this is their address from the BBB website and if you google map it it shows a residence. What they do is list all kinds of Scooters in stock.. they get your money then they hand you the excuse .. Oh we are waiting on a Container Car from China to arrive. Here is their address from the BBB website and theirHistory at the BBB website 1872 Hart St Ridgewood, NY 11385-1123 - https://www.bbb.org/us/ny/ridgewood/...ss-0121-170983 I got all my money back by filing a complaint through PayPal and shopped elsewhere. If you go to Scooter Madness website.. they no longer have any scooters listed. Guess they found out it was harder to get scooters than they thought.
Here was one of their emails to me .. after I paid for it in January 2021. They get your money.. they they hand you broken promises they'll have the Scooters Someday - support@scootermadness.com
Wed, Jan 20, 5:11 PM
Hi, As far as when you receive it, that could be March. Since the scooter is supposed to arrive to US in February. Thank you, Scooter Madness ... Ed hangs his head

Views: 6354