Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Old 05-18-2015, 09:23 PM   #1

lance gsr headlight help....

Hey Everyone! New scooter owner here. I recently obtained a lance gsr 150 for a good price, with the downside of having a busted headlight lens. I can't seem to find them anywhere! A call to lance yielded no results. I find plenty of gy6 assemblys, but the shape isnt quite the same. Anyone got any ideas or experience in knowing where I can find such a part? Thanks in advance!!

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-19-2015, 07:56 PM   #2

I've found that many of the Chinese bikes go by several different names even though they have the same parts. Sometimes engines and engine parts can differ even though they look the same, but plastics are usually the same. I sometimes resort to a picture search from google, it makes it easier to spot similar bikes, then I search on the other make/mode. Here's a quick result: http://www.scooterpartsexpress.com/c...ting&order=ASC
Old 05-20-2015, 05:54 PM   #3

i tried that already. In almost all sites it shows up as the hunter style chassis, but all of the headlamp assemblies don't seem to look right. My head lamps are more angular, and almost all of the gy6 searches show more rounded headlamps.

It is looking more and more like i may have to get them custom made

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 05-20-2015, 06:33 PM   #4

I FOUND IT!!! Had to search the deepest depths of the internet. Here is a link to the site for anyone else who may have the same issue.

http://www.chineseatvpartswholesale....oducts_id=9850

If that link is dead do a search for Magnum 150rl-2 Headlight. Thanks everyone for your help.