Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Old 08-20-2017, 07:54 PM   #1

Just out side of Roanoke, and the scooter I am thinking about is a tao quantum 150. I have considered the PCX 150, but will go that route after I get comfortable with scooters, that is A lot to risk while getting used to scooters.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 08-20-2017, 11:07 PM   #2

The 150cc GY6 based motors are not bad quality, I just dont know to much about Tao Tao's. Someone who knows needs to chime in. I tend to stick to name brands, so Im biased. I've seen some used PCX's for great prices. I think the early PCX is a 125cc and the later models have a 150cc? You doing the safety class to get your M endorsement? I hear they have Honda Groms for the classes now! I have been riding my Adly RT 50cc for work lately, 16 miles each way and pound the miles on it on the weekend. Finally got my Suzuki Burgman 200 back from warranty work but have been enjoying the 50cc's lately.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:56 AM   #3

The Honda's are good bikes, and I do plan to go up in the higher end scooters. As for the class, I have not really decided. I will be getting my class m.

Login or Register to Remove Ads