Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 50cc - 124cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #1

can't diagnose the issue

I have a 2t baccio dlx50. I've posted numerous threads containing my seemingly endless issues. I'm about ready to pay the 75$ diagnostics fee at the local shop. My scooter cranks over, idles smooth and drives pretty smooth and is very peppy. Upgrades are as follows: naraku racing cvt kit, 6 gram rollers 1.5k clutch and contra spring, bbk kit, 95 main jet, technigas exhaust pipe.
So heres my issue...I'll drive it for about 5 mins or so, around 1 or 2 miles at about 3/4 throttle about 40mph. Then it bogs down and dies. I can keep it alive for a few seconds by going wot, but it eventually cuts off and I cruise to a stop. Then i have to wait about 5 mins for it to start again, because it wont start right away. I thought the problem was my variator because the whole system looked bad so I spent 200$ replacing it with all brand new parts. But I am having the same problem as before. I cannot figure out why it keeps dieing like that. Any ideas?

Login or Register to Remove Ads