Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-18-2016, 06:42 PM   #1

Scrappy Dog Scooters- Rickmain - Please Exhibit Some Honesty

In response to the post by Rickmain, Scrappy Dog Scooters, in the following forum thread. http://scootdawg.net/showthread.php?t=55364

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmain View Post
What was disturbing and confusing, was the post 'bull', who stated a few things incorrectly. We do not sell used parts, period, and not sure where that came from, and I don't recall anyone complaining about such a thing. Rick
Rickmain, if you will remember correctly you tried this in December 2014, when you challenged my credibility. Where we went through your unfounded accusations and lies once already, and I proved you had and obviously still are.

It started as my openly telling the public of my experience with your company in reference to the used master cylinder that you sent and failed to take care. Where I had to lodge a Paypal dispute, and then escalate that to a claim when you failed to respond to not only my emails, but Paypals continued requests.

For those that would like to read the discussion and proof, please follow this link:

Scrappy Dog Scooter Complaints

It is only a two page thread, where my original thread post is on pg 1, post #14, and the proof against Rickmain's fabrications is on page 2 as posts number 1 and 2.

Also read all of Rickmain's posts very very carefully!

Rickmain had an opportunity since then for over a year to challenge my proof and he failed to do so. IF I was wrong why didn't he challenge the proof supplied by paypal? Why didn't he challenge the Paypal dispute I lodged?

Rickmain did reply to another post in the thread, but he failed to address my proof. WHY?

I will let the forum members decide why Rickmain, Scrappy Dog Scooters, failed to address it for over a year. But instead, has decided to post more unfounded accusations against me personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rickmain View Post
The statement that I do not know what our parts are or how they work was the offensive part. I myself have over 30 years in the professional motorcycle parts and repair business, and have been in scooter parts/repair for 8 of those years. I hold several patents for motorcycle/scooter engineering designs, and some of our parts are actually design and blueprinted by myself. Our tech, MO, has himself been in the continuous professional repair business for over 25 years. I'm not sure how that accusation could be made, but perhaps Bull was referring to one of our gals that answer the phones and are not tech's on hand and are trained in order placement and customer service. All of our parts are inspected, but not tested, except electronic items. Things like master cylinders, or cylinders, or cranks and such are not tested, as they would then become used, and with the price point of such items, it is not viable to test every single part.

Just thought I'd make that clear, you can be assured that the owner, and it's online tech, are far from not knowing what they are selling, or how the parts work.
Rick
Since that time, I was desperate and needed a coolant sensor for a Helix engine in a Roketa that I was completely overhauling. Unfortunately, Scrappy Dog, Rickmain, was the only one returned in search results that listed the sensor.

I called them, verified that this was the "correct sensor" for the application and then ordered it. It arrived, took it out of the package and tested it with a professional grade DMM before installing. It was the wrong sensor it was an NTC coolant sensor. I called asked why they shipped the wrong one, was put through to tech support, where I was told "we just buy parts and sell them, we assume that it is the correct one."

Since this was an "electrical part" it was not returnable and even IF I returned it, that would be throwing more money away.

Personal note to Rickmain; Every forum that I am on, I will tell people about you and your company. I will point them to those posts, and IF those posts are ever removed, not a problem as I have the full text of that thread as a pdf which I can and will share with the scootering public when and where appropriate.

Login or Register to Remove Ads