Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-20-2016, 02:23 PM   #1

Doh! Diaxi 150cc

Hello. I have a 2011 Diaxi 150cc scooter. I bought a new CDI, Plug and wire off line. I replaced all 3 including a fuel filter. The plug was a knockoff so I bought a good one from auto zone. Anyway after I replaced these parts my scooter sucks on takeoff and the top speed has drastically dropped from about 60 to what feels like 25-35. Unfortunately I did the most idiotic thing and threw away my old parts. Stupid me thinking I won't need these I have these new ones. Since I have bought an AC CDI which was not right too small and harness doesn't fit, I have bought two DC CDI's which harness fits but when plugged in doesn't start the scoot or it'll start for a second and then die. I have replaced the wire with a stock aftermarket and have put a type 1 filter back in (guessing it had a type 1 to begin with.) like I said stupid me I tried to fix (make better) what wasn't broken. Before I put new stuff in it was running fine accelerated great good top speed and now after I tried to redo my wrongs it will not budge at all. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Login or Register to Remove Ads