Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-28-2016, 02:54 PM   #1

I'm new.. and need some help

Hey. I think I used to be on the old boards but I'm here now and looking for some help. I have a 2008 Linhai Aeolus 300. Here's my questions:

1. Is it true that my bike (Aeolus 300) is really a 260 cc engine?
A. threads referencing a linhai 260 would mean "my bike", correct?
B. Is Aeolus 300 the same as Mainstreet 300?

I need to replace the front right shock as it has leaked a lot of fluid. I found the parts list found it to be part # 40502. I remember the old boards talking up "Jim at Sunright" as the "Go To Guy"... 2 weeks ago, I tried ordering the part from Ralph @ Sunright and I don't think he even placed an order at all. He said I'd get it in 3 days but I've not been charged anything. I called back last week and he said "he'd look into it and call me back". What a joke...

2. Is SUNRIGHT even legit anymore? What does it take to place an order?
3. Is there *anywhere else* in the USA that will take my US dollars in exchange for the part I need in a reasonable time frame and not treat me like I'm a distraction?
4. Is this part *really specific* to my bike or are shocks for bike types interchangeable?

The names of these bikes seem to be interchangeable and can be confusing to a newbee. So, I'm just trying to get a part that will fit and also read threads that would actually be pertinent to me. Thanks for anyone who can offer some helpful advice. I WANNA RIDE! Help me get my bike fixed! thanks..

Login or Register to Remove Ads