Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-09-2017, 08:49 AM   #1

Info on touring 150cc's

Ok, so i bought the jonway, and my girl friend tried it out and loves it. She wants me to get a larger for myself, and give her the jonway. So here is the thing, i have been looking at the larger touring 150's since i heard the250 scoots are being discontinued and being new to scooters i am trying to get a descent one to last. What i am looking at is a Roketa 150, which claims to hit 65. This is a descent speed, but I am interested in taking it on the interstate since it replaces my bike. The specs says it has a speed limiter and i am not sure which type. I know many have a washer in the variator and others have small jets and CDI boxes that are restricted. If a change these items and add variator roller upgrades, all of which should eliminate the speed limiter possibilities, can anyone tell me what the speed increase should be, or if it would even be interstate worthy, or capable. And i know that i do need more experience on actual scoots before entering the interstates.

Login or Register to Remove Ads