Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 50cc - 124cc

Old 04-25-2017, 10:29 PM   #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by rks View Post
Oldgunner....a few weeks ago you were posting about your 125cc Buddy. Why are you messing around, trying to get more speed out of a 50cc? If you are running a bit late, take the Buddy, If you have plenty of time, jump on "peewee", and enjoy the scenery.
It's a long story, but here goes. I applied for and took my motorcycle class, but missed the test which comes on line. I passed the school class and got a card saying so, but still owed them the E-test, so tried to take the on line test then and they started playing games..so finally I agreed that I would simply take a written test of 168 questions, then pick up my waiver. Well, a couple days later they call back and claim they virtually want the school over again.
At that point my wife was gravely ill in the hospital in Olean, so I told them I didn't need any more hoops to jump through..
Anyhow, the RH really does what I want it to do..except for hill climbing.
If I decide by then that I want something bigger, my learner permit runs until September, so I will just take the DMV road test at that time..

Login or Register to Remove Ads