Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-12-2015, 12:04 PM   #4

Cb300f

My main concern is the higher center of gravity in crosswinds. I've owned 12 motorcycles and don't mind shifting. On the Honda forum they talk about the gearing & first gear is funky . Needs a 15 tooth front sprocket ,no problem I can change that. The extra storage under the seat of SMax is really nice for camping trips. With only 1100 miles on the SMax I would lose half of the price I paid for it on a trade in. I definitely will have to test drive the cb300f before making my finial decision. I do love this SMax, great Scooter. Great for 90% of my riding & great for going to grocery store ,top case & under seat I can carry enough groceries home for a week. The SMax even at 60mph drives & handles great and is quite. I think the Cb300 at 65mph & higher is going to get buzzy,vibrate & noisy. The only benefits Of 300f would be 16000 mile interval value adjustment,Freeway capable & longevity. I hope I make the Right Decision.
kz1000st Thanks for Sharing your thoughts.
Would be open to hearing others folks Ideas & thoughts ! Thanks.

Last edited by Modene; 10-12-2015 at 12:10 PM. Reason: More thoughts & thanks