Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical > 125cc - 249cc

Old 04-24-2024, 02:43 AM   #1

Pgo 150 intermittent issue

Alright I have a 2006 genuine blur 150 (pgo 150). I have an issue where it cuts out after warm and will sometimes stall when it comes to a stop. It will run fine and reach top speed/rpm cold and then cuts in and out when warm. I replaced intake and gaskets, adjusted valves, went through carb. When I replace the spark plug the problem is fixed for 20 miles and then starts again. Coil pack, stator??? It has to be a spark issue. Fuel is getting through the carb and carb is clean.

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old 04-24-2024, 04:44 PM   #2

Read the " finally stumped" forum
Old 04-24-2024, 10:32 PM   #3

Did you try Modern Buddy, the forum website dedicated to Genuine products? I hate to refer you to another site from this one but they know their Genuine products. But, before you ask them, how did it fail? Did you mod it and run into problems afterwards? Did it die in its own? If you have the older pre-EFI Blur (the carb model) I'm jealous as I always wanted one but never had the chance to get one. They're like a mini Yamaha T-Max.

I have a Buddy 125. I ordered it new in 2023. I didn't want EFI and all the related electronics. Simple for me.

Login or Register to Remove Ads