Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Go Back   ScootDawg Forums > Media :: Reviews :: Classifieds :: General > General Scooter Discussion

Old Yesterday, 11:38 AM   #1

Wolf blaze

I have a 2021 wolf blaze but I type that in when looking for parts and it's like it doesn't exsist. Is there some other name I should look under when searching for parts?

Login or Register to Remove Ads
Old Today, 08:42 AM   #2

I've used Scooter Dynasty before, and they sell Wolf parts. Your motor is a GY6, I just don't know what series number. QMB 139? The series number is important because you have long case, short case etc. Things like the drive belt has to be the correct size in order to work correctly. I'm sure there is a model/series stamp somewhere on the motor or it may be mentioned in the owners manual.

If you have a local Wolf dealer they may be a help as well.

East Central Sports in North Branch MN has parts listed as well. I just did a quick Google search.
Old Today, 12:31 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00ter View Post
I've used Scooter Dynasty before, and they sell Wolf parts. Your motor is a GY6, I just don't know what series number. QMB 139? The series number is important because you have long case, short case etc. Things like the drive belt has to be the correct size in order to work correctly. I'm sure there is a model/series stamp somewhere on the motor or it may be mentioned in the owners manual.

If you have a local Wolf dealer they may be a help as well.

East Central Sports in North Branch MN has parts listed as well. I just did a quick Google search.
They have a web site. Go to I t and inquire. The Woman who owns Wolf is intense about service and quality. You will probably get help there.

Login or Register to Remove Ads