View Single Post
Old 03-15-2013, 05:04 PM   #5

Ok so the end of the boot should unscrew and come off? Check all that and ground the plug to the frame and check for spark... if there is no spark then what? I follow the cable to a round (coil?) and it has to prongs with wires connected to it. They look alright to me, but I am not the best at judging electrical issues. From there I have not really followed where the wires head to. I am not sure what happen either. Last fall I fired it up like I have many many many times before, rolled down to the end of the driveway, waited for traffic and went to give it some throttle to go and it just died. I tried to fire it back up and nothing. I tried and tried again and still nothing. It was late evening on a sunday so I gave up and by the time I had some free time to tinker with it again it was cold and snowing so I stored it away in the shed for the winter. Still not sure what the deal is I have it out now and I am looking to start riding it ASAP (like tomorrow) and I have the seat and side panels off of it. I am just not sure why it wont start. Things I have looked up on the internet and read have all pointed to it not getting any spark. The plug is new and good. When I removed the plug come little piece came out of the boot with it. But it seemed to snap right back into place. I Dont know what to do hear. She has had a few issues before... broken belt, carb idling a little rough, bald tire and battery. All were pretty easy to fix and I was on the road that day. This has me totally stumped

Login or Register to Remove Ads