View Single Post
Old 08-25-2017, 11:12 PM   #2

No market demand, so most dealers do not carry them. Its either a 50cc moped, the occasional 125/150cc scooter or a small motorcycle at 250cc/300cc. I have a Suzuki Burgman 200 and aside from a transmission issue it is a great, fast and fun scooter. My wife and I 2 up on it everywhere and it hauls our outta shape butts around no problem. If you have a Lance dealer in your area look at a Lance Cabo 200i (really a 165cc if I recall). Yamaha S-Max is a nice scoot, if it fits you. A used Genuine Blur 220i is a rad find if in mint condition. Finally, and I hate to recommend it because parts can be a nightmare, is a SYM CityCom 300i. I loved mine but would not take another one for free. Ok, AVOID a SYM CityCom. For some strange reason parts are easier to obtain for its fun little brother, the SYM HD200. I personally love big wheel scooters but the buying public does not. Finally, if you have a Kymco dealer look at a People GT300i. A good review on Just Gotta Scoot website.I rode one, its THAT FAST! And last but not least. A Vespa GTS 300. Ride it BEFORE asking the price, its that fun! The Piaggio BV350 is fun also, but we dont have a Vespa/Piaggio dealer we trust nearby. If we did I would have bought the BV350 instead of the Burgman 200. Just Gotta Scoot did reviews of the GTS and BV also. Check 'em out, great site!