View Single Post
Old 06-14-2017, 02:53 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00ter View Post
Not being mean or sarcastic, but with all the You Tube video's on testing stator's and the break-down on Scrappy Dogs website on what type of charging system your scooter will have, why are you not trying to fix it? Is there a scooter club in your area to help if you cant figure it out or get stuck? Even our rag tag scooter club will help each other out if needed, and we still do build parties at my house when the time comes. Trust me-I HATE working on scooters but I do so because I've learned how to over time and it can be fun sometimes I guess..... O.k., HATE is to strong-dislike is more like it!
I agree with the -Why are you not trying to fix it. You can't just start your bike separately every time. That sounds like a non-riders way out. What are you going to do if the bike stalls away from home? I hope that you like pushing! Pardon what sounds like sarcasm but I have been riding since 15 & I'm 73 now & I would have done ALOT of pushing if things were not fixed! I probably wouldn't be riding! Irish