View Single Post
Old 05-01-2015, 10:13 PM   #38

Gave the 2006 Honda FSC 600A Silverwing (Jester) & 2006 Honda Reflex Sport (Sovereignty) much needed baths. It got too late to wax & plastic polish them but that's a little task for tomorrow. (gotta make them look nice for the gig on Sunday)

I'm getting things ready for the 2nd Annual Spring Tune Up & BBQ on Sunday May 3. (A gathering of shiftless characters) I'm cooking BBQ country style ribs, corn on the cob ..... the usual stuff you know. There will be 6 of us scooter guys from around area (+ 1 guy's wife) that I managed to talk into joining. Last year there were only 4 of us but we still had a good time. Did some small projects... oil change & 1 of the guys added some LED lights to the rear of his scooter + lots of scooter talk. The weather is forecast to be absolutely beautiful!!! Mid to upper 70's, mosly sunny and NO RAIN!!! ( I put my order in for that way back in the winter)

Tomorrow got to move the vehicles out of the garage and to the road because were gathering in the garage mostly and all of the scooters the guys are riding will be in the driveway. (mine too)

Should be a great time again.
"Darkside" Honda Reflex.
"Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."

Sometimes I'm so far outside of the box, the Hubble telescope can't find me