View Single Post
Old 04-08-2023, 10:12 PM   #2

So I have a friend who had a Cabo 200i, the EFI model. He had a paper service manual for it and I recall it had a print-out of the codes in the back for trouble shooting. He sold the Cabo to another friend and threw in the service manual. I'll text the new owner and ask if he still has that service manual. I'm pretty sure he does, here's why. The Cabo 200i he bought was mint and low miles. The new owner went to put under glow lights on it and shorted it out so bad the ECU melted and the loom caught on fire! So he bought a brand new Lance Cabo 200i and kept the old one for parts. I wonder if he put under glow lights on the new Cabo?

Anyways, I know they sell a physical service manual and the SYM/Lance owners group forum also had PDF service manuals on their site. I know because I scanned and uploaded my CityCom 300i service manual. I'll reach out to the Cabo guy and see if he has the paper service manual still. I believe all 200i motors are the same and use the same codes. Note the "i" means fuel injection.