View Single Post
Old 03-24-2013, 07:37 PM   #2

Mad Scooter 2 Go Grand Rapids Misrepresenting Scooters

This is Jason, Owner of Grand Rapids Scooter, I am the local dealer that has sold and promoted the Amore 50 locally in Grand Rapids Michigan. We get the Amore 49cc scooters from John (above) at Valley Scooters. I wanted to ad that while we are used to "Scooters To Go" piggy-backing on many of our marketing campaigns locally, flagging all our cragslist ads, talking bad about us to anyone who will listen and under cutting prices, I feel Scooters To Go has crossed yet another line here.

If I was a consumer I would be outraged! Not only is Scooters 2 Go Lying to you before you even walk through the door of their business by advertising Znen Amore scooters when they KNOW they are NOT an Amore scooter, they are also destroying importer's livelyhoods and YOUR CHOICES as a consumer!

I chose John and Linda at Valley Scooters to get our scooters from for 2 reasons. They cared about quality and they cared about people.

Help me help them, continue to be one of the very few companies bringing in high quality Chinese moped scooters with the best specs and value. You deserve the choice to buy the best Value (price/quality/warranty) moped scooters in the market today.

Please reply to this post with your opinion/input. Feel free to post in other forums as well.

How would you feel if you were sold an "Amore" scooter that you researched online and for $300 less than you could buy it anywhere else. Then, discovered it wasn't really an "Amore" and it lacked many of the features and quality components that the REAL "Amore" scooters have?
BTW: You would have little legal recourse and would be stuck with your purchase.

Let's shame Scooters 2 Go in Grand Rapids Michigan to start doing the right thing! SOUND OFF!

Jason
Grand Rapids Scooter