View Single Post
Old 02-13-2013, 07:54 PM   #26

I don't care, as it saves me money!
I work hard, and think I earn some of goodies, but can't afford the real deals out there.
Some people making the harleys or Honda's work on wages more than $30/hr; which would be double my wage; and some company heads earn 10x that amount.
Needless to say, I won't support them, when I have many other priorities pulling at me.
Chinese bikes are a great opportunity for people to get 90-95% the experience of a motorcycle, for 10% of the price (not 10% off, no 10% the price, that's 90% off).

I think it's fair... A scooter is a great investment compared to a motorcycle.
I have a Honda VT750, they say these bikes last forever, which can be true, but I don't like riding them as much as my scoot!

Low MPG's, bad gearing (the CBR/Ninja/sport bikes have good gearing, and good engines at 300cc, but are uncomfortable to sit. The cruisers sit comfortable, but are heavy, and the cheaper cruisers need to rev almost just as hard as a scooter to get to 70MPH. They've got more power, but their gears aren't matched to the engines; plus, they're so heavy and more difficult to handle than a scoot)!