View Single Post
Old 07-14-2013, 01:16 AM   #17

I have a SYM RV250, red, with a larger windshield, GPS unit, and nice large top box and when I park it next to a motorcycle, there's not much difference in size at all! While riding, I don't think people really know what it is...some kind of combination of a cruiser and a sport bike...?! Unless they hear me take off, they don't have a clue. I'm riding and keeping up with them, getiing off very well from stop signs and lights, and it's well lit with bright headlight and fog lights as well, with halo lights around the headlight...and a nice, big bright rear light. I went to a local cemetery to pay my respects to various people that I know in there, and parked next to two Harley Davidsons. I walked around and saw the Harley guys at a new grave that happened to be their Mom. I told them how sorry I was and we all walked back to our bikes. They immediately turned their attention to my scoot and after checking it out, gave me a thumbs up and a "cool"! I told them that I used to ride big bikes, but as I have gotten older, this works best for me. One of them spoke up and said, "Hey, it's cool Bro...you still got the wind in your face and you're on two wheels!" Ride on!