Thread: 2017 Adly RT50
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2017, 11:28 AM   #2

Okay, here we go. I have only found online service manuals. I prefer paper manuals (Im old) but have yet to check into getting one. Judging by the online ones, Im not to impressed with the service manuals though. The owners manual is just as vague. I have found EVERYTHING is crazy tight from the factory! Broke a strap wrench trying to get the variator off! Was trying to put a Multivar 2000 on. Cannot get the drain screw on the carb to come loose (gets boggy on idle sometimes). There was something else crazy tight but I forgot what it was..... The insects came out and made me quit before I could see if a Leo Vince ZXR exhaust from a Zuma bugeye fit the RT50. Also found that the rear shock is loooong, and an adjustable RRGS from a Zuma is not long enough. I think the 12" wheels are the cause for the looong rear shock. Found hand guards to but not feeling the look, plus its summer so they are not needed yet. Also found a great solution for a drink holder. Need to learn how to post pics. I have a tuned to the hilt Zuma motor, and I think the mounting points might line up....... Gonna enjoy the RT as is for awhile longer. Need to get the bucking suspension ironed out first.