View Single Post
Old 03-29-2016, 02:18 PM   #3

Thanks for the reply! Also, thanks for digging into the scootertronics site. Glad you can see how confusing this can be. I think you are correct that 300 and 260 are not the same. I remember now that the 300cc is actually 275cc - just rounded up.. Either way, unless you deal with this stuff on a daily basis it's more than a little confusing.

Plus the part I need isn't related to the engine anyway, and a lot of these bikes look identical.. So, that's why I can't understand the difficulty in grabbing a front right shock. I'd bet it's the same part for most bikes but I'm hoping an expert can weigh in here on that thought...

I called scrappydog yesterday and they only offer the parts that they have on their website. So no dice... but the guy said I could probably get it from Yamaha. I checked there but the part is $350+!!!!! No thanks...

I was hoping that some of the regulars here could point me to a reliable shop that they've dealt with personally. If that shop is sunright then I guess I don't know the secret there and would appreciate some insight.

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by zippy75; 03-29-2016 at 03:10 PM.