View Single Post
Old 09-23-2013, 11:04 AM   #1

Help me pick a scoot!

Hi Everyone. Been reading alot of post on this forum, trying to do some research on what kind of scooter to get. Id appreciate some help on which scoot to get, a little backstory/kind of scoot needed.

So i am looking for something to be pretty much a daily driver. Currently, i work from home, but that will be changing soon (the company I work for is going out of business) So, need to find a scoot that will get me to and from a new job soon! I have a truck, however, my fiance uses it to get back and forth to her job, and thats our only vehicle.

Trying to save money, Im looking for a Not so Expensive scoot, in the 50CC range. (Finances right now are tight, in my area 50cc just needs title and sticker for 25 bucks, anything larger will break my budget in state fees, insurance etc...) I will have a slightly longer commute (20-25 miles 1 way) as I live in the boonies. Bright side, its all mainly back roads that are pretty empty. So im looking for something that will be driven year round (even winter yup, not worried about being cold, im one of those "dude its hot in here" people), but mainly something reliable , easy to maintain, maybe something thats easy to do some simple mods to to give it a little extra push?

Anywho, theres a few places around here that sell scooters, just wondering what you all would recommend in this type of riding situation (again, not breaking the bank as much as possible)

Thank you
Johnny

Login or Register to Remove Ads