View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
I said something abut rudeness because someone was being rude. The vow of silence was ridiculous and should have been funny.

Not sure why your gunning for me I don't know you and you seem ready to argue with anything I say. Even harmless gentle hey be nice comments you don't know where this guy has been comments.

Any way I do respect my elders and I can assure you I have never known my grandpa to go off half cocked in public just for the sake of it. If he did my respect for him may be lessened.

I don't want to fight with you sir. I generally say things with my tongue in my cheek no disrespect was meant to big guy. I saw someone who hasn't been around for while told basically "hey I don't care what you think you have no right to make requests" I don't like that what I have seen of big guy seems to be pretty cool and I would like him to stick around. I assure you my intent was noble it's ok if you think otherwise. I have a right to say hey be nice.

Let's leave this for now we can argue about the next one or we can discuss this in private shoot me a pm and I'll send you my phone number I bet we have more in common than the differences.
I said something abut rudeness because someone was being rude

Where? Who? Why did you speculate his absence as someone being rude? How could you know?

have seen of big guy seems to be pretty cool and I would like him to stick around.

Then just say Hi and glad to have you, don't try to think for someone you don't even know.

Any way I do respect my elders and I can assure you I have never known my grandpa to go off half cocked in public just for the sake of it.

So that's where you got this?