View Single Post
Old 03-29-2017, 01:41 AM   #1

Im on my 3rd Exhaust now..

As the thread title states, im on my 3rd exhaust header now on my Atm-Evo 150 GY6 scooter. I have had this scooter for about 2 years now, and the first Exhaust header literally split right below where you screw it onto the bottom of the exhaust port, it lasted maybe half a year. I bought another exhaust header, the same type - a OEM one and that to split after a year of use, it split at the same exact spot as the first pipe did, right below the exhaust port. It split in early january of this year, so i bought a THIRD header and you can see where this is going...the damn thing split after 2 months of use at the same spot again! So now i have a scooter that is largely not usable do to the same problem happening over and over again.

So do i just have bad luck or are these exhaust headers just junk? The exhaust on my 50cc is still going strong after 3 years. Anyways, I would love to buy a nice chrome or stainless steel exhaust header this time but i am not having luck finding one that would definitely fit a Atm-Evo 150. It seems that a lot of these chrome exhaust headers are not welded well per reviews, and that you have to weld it yourself to get it to install right and i dont have welding equipment.

Can anyone point me to a good exhaust header?

Login or Register to Remove Ads