View Single Post
Old 05-07-2018, 02:14 PM   #4

I firgured it the other way, if I understand what you're saying. with my speedo reading high, I figure my odo is high also. It was designed to use the 110/100-12, not the 110/90-12. But, it IS CHINESE, so.... I just turned 10,000 miles just before my tire change. I figure it's probably more like 9500 or something. When I got the scooter it read 2100 miles. By looking at it, you could believe it, but now that I've had it a couple years and worked on it a bit, either that mileage is way low, or whoever had it mucked around and didn't have a clue what they were doing. That tire that was on it was a 110/90-12, the manual with the bike said it required a 110/100-12. So I just can't believe they installed the wrong tire at the factory, so someone changed it. And the original tire didn't wear out in less that 2100 miles. So I don't know how many miles are on this thing. Doesn't matter now, I know it well and I like it. It runs great, the oil coming out of it is almost as clean as it was when it went in. BTW, mine uses the front wheel to drive the speedo/odo. It's a cable.