View Single Post
Old 05-19-2017, 04:34 PM   #3

I have done a similar build but I used a 50cc Vip future champion heavily modified before the accident (front end collision) and a one seater " interceptor" go kart it was way to tippy and that was with the seat of my pants a major 6 inches off the road and no front suspension my plan is to widen the front end and add suspension.... But moral of the story is if you're planning on keeping the seat at stock height proceed with caution especially if you're using ifs like most atvs bc they will provide to much flex causing it to want to tip left on a right turn unless you add a swag bar similar to a cars suspension to allow flex when needed but keeping a level rid on turns or add a cantilever front suspension to make it lean right on a right turn but then it will be to similar to a normal scoot ride wise to make the conversion worth while

As for power my 50cc-100cc big bore gy6 engine had plenty of power for me I was able to do donuts by simply putting my foot on the left front tire from a stop and gun it and around I went until I caught traction and it tipped lol

I hope this helped

Login or Register to Remove Ads