View Single Post
Old 01-17-2015, 08:46 PM   #20

Hello everyone, I will give you all a little back story before I respond to this post, a couple years back I bought a brand new 150cc Chinese scooter, I rode the piss out of that little thing! I rode it even a great deal through a Wisconsin winter, I didn't care it was fun. Any ways a series of irresponsible financial decisions.... Long story short I had to pawn it for $600 to pay a power bill . when I finally got back on my feet I decided to get a motorcycle (first ever) so I picked up 1982 yamaha xs400, very nice clean bike, rode it a year solid, again through a winter (not every day mind you), I eventually traded it for my current bike a 1977 kawasaki KZ750 twin. It is nice to be able to put my wife on the back and hit the interstate and cruse at 80mph,but I must admit I miss my little scooter, it had a fun factor, but more then that it was the absolute perfect vehicle for a warm summer day, if all you wanted was a quiet relaxing ride! I would littarally ride that scooter all day on a nice summer Sunday, that's a feeling I cannot recapture with my motorcycle! I prefer to use my motorcycle to commute as my rout involves interstate travel to work, but I will soon hopefully get onother scooter, definitely a 150cc for me that was the perfect size. Be safe out there, Nathan.

Login or Register to Remove Ads