Thread: Suprise
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2016, 03:44 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish View Post
I found out something recently that really shocked me! I asked my wife of almost 51yrs if she wanted to go (ride) to Daytona Bike Week. Now I always rode motorcycles & she always rode behind me , even before we were married (Laconia , Blessing of the Bikes , etc ) she told me that she didn't want to go & that she was scared to death riding. You could have knocked me over with a feather. She knew how much I like to ride & that's why she never said anything! My oldest daughter LOVES to ride & when she visits , she heads immediately for my Bike. I didn't think that my wife & I had any secrets but I feel guilty now! I used to always ride with one percenters because I got along with them. I'd think that now that we're in Florida & I have sowed my wild oats & completely settled down , she'd enjoy riding more but you can't ask someone to do something that they are afraid of! Irish
My wife told me that she just doesn't like riding in Florida because the people in cages drive so crazy! you can't enjoy the scenery as in N.E. because you can never take your eyes off of the road that long! Of course I ride as fast as I did in NH , so that probably doesn't help any. Irish