View Single Post
Old 08-10-2018, 10:23 PM   #15

Im sure everything on your Diamo is either still out there parts wise or cross compatible with something else. Just be aware of putting to much money into something not worth much money. Not being mean when I type that. A complete set of forks from another brand or model will not just bolt on. It will throw you steering geometry off and the handle bar cowling may never go back on correctly. Cross compatible may be your best option unless you find a parts scoot. Custom rear shocks are out there. Overall length, your general weight and what is on each end. I forgot the name of the company that makes them. Now, if the front wheel wobbles from an impact I would move on. If it was involved in any front end impact that causes a wheel wobble the frame may be bent. Please check it really well around the head stock! Overall its your decision. I mess with 50cc Yamaha 2 stroke Zuma's. And yes, I have dumped crazy money into these things knowing its about the love versus resale value. Oh, and what is your location ssmonse2018?