View Single Post
Old 03-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #14

[QUOTE=prodigit;517674]There are plenty of ATM lovers on the forum. Also plenty of ATM's and VIPs on South Beach. Yet the only ones I see in the garages are the VIPs. Seemingly they just ramble apart.
As far as size, the ATM is very small, however, I'm, 6'3" and if I sit on the passenger's seat I still have about 1 ft of leg/knee space in front of me.
I'm 6'3" and sit most comfortable on the place between driver's and the passenger's seat.
It's pretty comfy for me!

The ATM is a one person rider. I can ride with my wife, but my legs would have to be open in order to be able to sit on the drivers seat.
You really don't want to haul 2 people on a 50cc anyway. Way too slow! But should you want to, the ATM does not have passenger pegs, but it has incavings in the body, where the passenger can put his/her feet; at the edge of the floorboard.

As far as speed goes, the ATM beats the competition right out of the water!
With good fuel, and pumped tires, even at 200+LBS you can reach 40-45MPH (I'm 170LBS on a good day 160BS, and can go 48-53MPH tops).
Most VIPs aren't that fast.

Then again, perhaps I'm lucky and got the only good ATM out there.
However I spoke to another user who has an ATM, and he too had no issues with it!
From the factory, all bolts sealed with a sealing agent like locktite.
All I had to do was to mount the hose clips on the correct spots (under the seat there are few hoses. The clips are on the hoses, but not on the right spot, so I moved them; a 5 - 10 minute job).
Also, if you're into perfection, the reflectors on mine where installed upside down (the imprinted text was upside down), though in normal circumstances you won't even notice that, since the reflectors are round.[/QUOTE
I could be wrong but i thought you had a secret 63 didnt you post a picture with 6b on the case, if not you have the fastest stock 50cc ever shoot that beats hanks 3000+ sr50 top speed and hangs with my 70cc 2t cpi with countless dollars invested in aftermarket parts, but i have had both body styles the handsome boy wasnt taotao

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers