View Single Post
Old 06-22-2019, 07:57 AM   #1

Hi Hello from Virginia Beach, VA

Hi everyone! I am Steve, I've been working on scooters now for about 8 years in a hobbyist capacity and am planning on opening my own scooter shop soon. I am currently in tech school in NC learning the manual machining and CNC machining trade, after which I plan to move back to VB and work in a machine shop while I build up my scooter shop. I am an open book when it comes to working on scooters and am happy to provide any advice I can.

My current daily driver bike is a 205cc 4 valve GY6-powered Honda Met-Ruck converted to run EFI. So far I have about 2k miles on her since the build and she is running great. I am happy to give recommendations on performance parts, specifically for the GY6 or Honda Met/Ruckus platforms as those are the ones I have worked with the most. I hope to meet some riding buds on here and just want to help do my part to improve the scoot community in general!

This is a link to my build thread for the Blue Flame, the custom bike described above: http://www.scootdawg.net/showthread.php?t=56263

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by stevotivo12; 06-23-2019 at 07:46 AM.