View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:20 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
I'm just teasing you.

I do however find it a little funny that someone would go through all this trouble of designing an entire new forum from scratch for the past month, paying for the license, buying the domain name, hosting, and spending 3 straight days of transfering it over (with about 4 hours of total sleep time in those 3 days), in order to just steal a few emails from the members, to do absolutely nothing with. You gotta admit, it's a little far-fetched.

Even if it was 'hacked' (which it clearly wasn't.. you can ask Dawg/Lee), I think this is a much better option, don't ya think?

Yes your right, but it appears nobody can get a hold of LEE. But like I said a few people have already inquired about this with pb and hopefully will get an answer soon good or bad. I hope it is LEGIT don't get me wrong but the way it was done is not good business and not smart. How about all the google hits for the old link will no longer come up. Also how about all the advertisers on the forum.

Reason this was brought up is MEDMAN was called and he knew nothing about it. But supposedly he or someone posted using his logon id. So with that, questions arose and things started to roll. For example many already know who you are your name address age and what not already, and no hacking had to be done to get that information.

Stealing Emails from people gets hackers into peoples computers that MOST have personal information on. The Emails are crap after a hacker gets what he wants off your computer. Its not the emails that count its what is on your computer that can be of use for hackers.
Lefty

Three Wheels keep me up
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy