View Single Post
Old 07-29-2017, 04:25 PM   #1

Life going full circle....

So when I quit riding motorcycles I treated myself to a new 2001 Yamaha Zuma. Modded it to the hilt and had tons of fun with it. Then, took money and a stock motor for a trade on my modded motor and kept it as a stock back-up scooter. Loaned it out and it got stolen (lesson learned). Anyways, I have been thru many scooters and a few motorcycles since then but was always on the lookout for a nice sub-2001 Zuma, a pre-bug to those who dont know. A friend from my old car days calls me out of the blue to tell me he had a scooter for sale. Turned out to be a 1998 Yamaha Zuma for $400! You bet it followed me home! Needs a fuel system overhaul, new tires, battery and very minor tune-up. It's MINT, no cracks on the panels, seat is flawless, lived indoors, never abused, and no signs on being dropped. What makes it even better is I got a extra NEW Tecnigas Silent street exhaust, factory service manual AND the title! Prior owner bought it at a kidney foundation auction with 1730 miles on it, now has 2250! Its black with purple/yellow graphics. So I guess Im running a Zuma rescue foundation now!

Login or Register to Remove Ads