View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 06:13 AM   #7

I no longerv have the original 97cc engine, but think I very well will be going with the Lifan 150cc considering its aimed more at street and dirt and since I already paid 440.00 paid in the Piranha all I'd own on it 185 minus the 60 or so I am charging him to set his shop up to be mostly all digital. Something kept telling me to get a newer or performance reaching carb to get more speed, I like the exhaust the way it is, the baffle is taken out and loud mufflers save lifes!

I think I got a mechanic who could wire it right, but I also really want that for key start ignition with electric start RN it's just waiting to be stolen by being kick-start only if I left my helmet hanging on the bars while in a store I feel like someone would or could just hop on and drive right off. HondaTwins helped my old mechanic wire the old Lifan 110 semi with electric start.

As far as theft goes my idea is to get a cheapo motion sensitive alarm system with a horn and GPS tracking sticker hidden somewhere on the bike called StickR only the size of a nickle smartphone accessible and always on GPS status.

Last edited by CriZTiD; 01-31-2017 at 11:52 PM.