View Single Post
Old 07-04-2020, 12:39 PM   #3

Thanks Big Bill. Before your response I gave up finding a broken wire or wire pinched and took it to a shop. They only found that one of the two fuses that I didn't know existed was blown, a 7.5. The 10 was OK. But they couldn't further test because when they pushed the ignition switch in to lower the cover for the 2 fuses it came loose and became disconnected. When I got the scooter home I replaced the 7.5 and the horn worked along with the lights and the fuel gauge. Then the 7.5 blew again so I got frustrated and put in a 10. Then the ignition switch got hot and blew, so I had to order a new ignition switch. I have no idea if I blew anything else by the 10 fuse. So just now I put the new ignition switch in, blinkers still work, no fuel gauge and the 7.5 blew again. It will kick start and runs great but when it does the fuel gauge nor headlights don't work. The stop switch will turn it off. I have a good Fluke meter and a circuit tester. I'm thinking of getting a 230 Short Buddy tester.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg typhoon wiring.jpg (86.0 KB, 1 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads