View Single Post
Old 08-11-2017, 11:53 PM   #23

I just got another of my first fun scooter, a 89 Yamaha Zuma! One side of me wants to leave it stock and the other side wants to mod the crap out of it. Feel like a youngster when I ride it, and thats what matters most! Now I just gotta get another Honda Hawk NTV650, as that was my first fun bike. First scooter was a Honda Elite 80. Boring but reliable. First motorcycle was a early 80's Honda CB500 for FREE. Old and scary but overall reliable. Passed it on for free when I bought my 93 Honda CBR900RR, that I wreaked in the first week learning stunts. Got me in trouble and helped me learn about lawyers and traffic court! Almost had to pick up soap for bigger, stronger men on weekends but luck and a connection (friends with the substitute judge that day) helped me escape that horrible fate. Have never owned a rocket bike since. Plus, if I ever got caught doing something stupid the bigger, stronger men will have their way with me! Im in the court systems "habitual offender" list till this day.